We have some exciting news to announce!
We have teamed up with Northumberland Sporting Clays who offer shooting lessons or full days and they can now do them here at Scotchcoulthard!
Come and learn how to safely shoot clay pigeons in the beautiful Northumbrian countryside at a choice of wonderful locations. Individual lessons or groups.
Ideal gift vouchers for birthdays, Christmas etc.
There are two shooting schools with this one held at Scotchcoulthard Farm.
Full Lesson – £50 per person.
Experienced shots wanting to check up or have tuition on particular shots they are finding difficult. Using you own equipment and cartridges; £48 per 100 clay session.
Your lesson will start with a complimentary coffee/tea and a friendly ‘get to know you’ chat followed by a firearms safety briefing.
We will then check eye dominance and then explain to you the basic functions of the shotgun itself together with a safe gun handling. We will find a gun to fit each individual.
We then head out to do some shooting.
Holiday guests at Scotchcoulthard will receive 20% discount if staying in a cottage for two or more nights. Please mention when booking
Why should I choose clay target shooting?
- Spend a day in the beautiful Northumberland countryside.
- Clay pigeon shooting is enjoyable as well as challenging.
- It’s an opportunity to try something completely different.
- A basic shooting level can be mastered in a short space of time.
- Age, fitness & ability at this level does not have a great impact on your final scores.
- You can book almost any number of people from individuals to corporate days out.
- Gives staff, friends or families a chance to get to know each other better and enjoy each others company.
01670 774 380
07896 058 763